To meet our high standards of customer care we aim to:
- Communicate in person, writing, telephone, email or over social media in a friendly and polite manner.
- Be respectful and give the same service to all users regardless of ethnicity, culture and age.
- Protect users’ personal data and any other confidential information.
- Be identifiable and approachable to visitors.
- Have a clear complaints procedure.
- Train all staff and volunteers in the welcoming and complaints procedure, which is included in the staff handbook.
CASS values feedback from all its visitors. We welcome visitors to leave comments in our visitor centre. Some visitors may wish to make a formal complaint. Formal complaints should be responded to by a member of CASS staff. Visitors can make formal complaints during their visit or after via email.
If a formal complaint is made, the following steps will be taken:
- In the first instance, CASS staff will make every effort to resolve the issue while the visitor is onsite.
- The visitor will be informed of CASS formal complaint procedures and if they wish to do so, they will be provided with a complaints form.
- Visitors can complete this form and hand it to the member of staff at the Visitor Centre, or post it back to CASS.
- If the visitor calls the foundation with a complaint they will be asked to submit their complaint in writing and informed that the complaints form can either be downloaded from the website or it can be emailed to them. Their name and contact details will be taken, including telephone number and email address.
- All forms are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to Cass Sculpture Foundation, New Barn Hill, Goodwood, West Sussex, PO18 0QP.
- Once the form has been received a response will be given within 48 hours. If a longer period of time is needed to respond the complainant will be given an expected response date.
- In most instances complaints will be responded to by the Head of Visitor Services.